Join the Barrington of Carmel Team
in Carmel, Indiana
With deep roots in Indiana, BHI is the parent company of seven Life Plan Communities in Indiana. At its core, BHI is a faith-based, non-profit organization, whose first priority is always to do what is best for the people we serve and the people we employ. BHI is one of the most well-respected senior living organizations in Indiana, which would not be possible without the care and commitment of our exceptional teams.
The following benefits are available to all of our team members. Please take a look and see if BHI may be a good fit for your unique talents.
- Medical, pharmacy, dental, and vision benefits for full-time employees (30 hours plus weekly)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance for full-time employees
- Employer-paid basic life insurance for full-time employees
- Flex spending plan (FSA) for medical and dependent care expenses for full-time employees
- 401k with matching
- PTO (paid time off) earned from day 1 of employment
- Tuition reimbursement and student loan assistance programs
- 24/7 employer assistance programs (EAP) to help resolve problems that may occur (personal, financial, marital, legal)
- Gym on-site with a nominal fee
- Scholarship program
- Free on-site routine and emergency medical care for staff and their families
If you are interested in dining services such as cook, server, hostess, kitchen help, etc., view the job postings that are currently available at The Barrington of Carmel.
If you are interested in medical professional or support staff positions such as nursing, aides, housekeeping, maintenance, etc. view the job postings that are currently available at The Barrington of Carmel.